6.9.13

Hope



Hope
            Warmth. If I could describe this feeling in one word, it would be warmth. Warmth enveloping my heart, my soul, my mind. It stretched across every plane of my mentality, every level of depth inside of me. Every atom, every particle, everything inside of me was covered by this warmth.
            And through the warmth, I was given strength. My muscles revitalized, my step got a spring to it, my heart beat at a steadier pace. My warmth gave me strength, so in my warmth I would reside.
            Through the warmth and strength, I got confidence, confidence which boosted my spirit even more, bringing me to an all-time high in this all-time low.  Through my warmth, strength, and confidence, I was able to persevere.
Hope is warmth, strength, and confidence. Hope allows joy and tranquility in times of despair. Hope is never giving up, hope is never giving in. Hope is not an emotion per se, emotion is a choice. You can choose to either have hope, or despair. Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment