4.9.13

Tranquility

Tranquility
                            Tranquility. If I had to describe this feeling in one word, this would come closest. However, even though that one is closest, it is nowhere near close. Complete bliss, peace, tranquility; all of these totally and utterly fall short of what I am feeling.
                            Now then, if I were to describe this feeling it would be more something like this. Nothing. I felt nothing, heard nothing, saw nothing. I simply… was. It felt like I was floating in free fall, yet on solid ground. I heard the universe, yet all was silent. I saw the future, past, and present, yet nothing was there.
                            I felt a sensation creeping up my body. It was indescribable, as was the rest of this feeling, but this even more so. It was almost tingly, yet not quite. It was a warm cold, and a relieving pressure. I felt my heart sink into a slower and slower beating pattern, as my breathing became slower and heavier.
                            This simply was the best feeling I ever had felt. No love, no joy, nothing could compare to this. It was the single best thing to have ever crossed my mind in a cascade of wonderful emotion. It was an emotion, yet not. A feeling, yet not. Nothing on Earth could describe this, nothing.

                            It is a state of peace unachievable by any form of meditation, by any form of yoga. No amount of anything could bring this peace to you, except acceptance. That is the single thing that could bring this to you. Complete acceptance of everything. It was, is, and always will be, tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment